Top Gifts To Say “I’m Sorry”
We all make mistakes. It’s part of being human. Sometimes sorry just isn’t good enough. So what do you do to apologize? First, realize that you were an idiot. If you don’t admit that you were wrong then your apology isn’t a sincere one. This person isn’t just going to be out of your life after one argument, but if they are important to you it is important to fix things as quickly as you can. Don’t wait for them to realize that they can live without you and your bullshit. However, it’s important not to be too pushy. Some people need time to eternalize what has happened and to talk to their friends about it. It’s how we make ourselves feel better and get advice in the meantime. So what do you get the person to show that you are truly sorry? Here is a list of ideas to help ease the tension.
1) Write a letter. Sometimes texting or talking on the phone is not an option. They won’t respond and voice messages just don’t give you enough time to get everything you need to say out there. Drop a letter in their mailbox and don’t forget to handwrite it. It gives it a more personal touch and they will appreciate that you took time out to put your feelings on paper.
2) Have a sweet delivered with “I’m sorry” on it. Add a personalized touch by making it yourself. Ring the doorbell if you deliver it so they know that something is at the door. Make sure that it is in a secure container to keep the critters out.
3) Surprise them with their favorite meal. Even if you don’t cook try your best. Look up a recipe. There are plenty of options online to choose from. Go shopping for the ingredients. Make sure you get all of the ingredients on the list to get the best taste possible. Pay attention to detail. Read the directions step by step and reread them if needed. They will appreciate the time and effort of showing them you care.
4) Get creative and plan a fun date. Is there a place that they’ve been wanting to try out? Maybe a movie they’ve been wanting to see? Get that imagination flowing. Make sure they are up to going somewhere before you buy tickets to something.
5) Treat them to a nice massage given by you. It will help them relax and for you to get close to them.
6) Do something that you’ve put off that they’ve been asking you to do. Have they been wanting you to fix, organize, or clean something? Get it done. No excuses.
7) Come up with a list of things you are going to do better next time. What are you going to do to handle the situation differently? Let them know what you need to work on in
yourself. No one likes to admit they aren’t perfect, but admitting your flaws and discussing them can help clear up any misunderstandings.
Everyone argues at some point in a relationship. Fight for who you love. Show them how much you love them with a gift. Need more ideas? Let the experts handle it.
DonoGifts gives some of the most unique and amazing gift ideas. Romantic gifts for girlfriend, boyfriend or your wife and husband for anniversaries and birthdays.