Facts about Botox wrinkle treatments in Regina
The world’s most popular wrinkle treatment, Botox addresses signs of aging quickly and efficiently. Regina’s top choice for Botox wrinkle treatments is Nu Image Medical Esthetics.
Botox wrinkle treatments have been around for over 25 years, growing in popularity from one of those beauty treatments only the rich and famous could afford to a mainstream beauty booster used by people of almost all ages.
How Botox wrinkle treatment became a household name
1990: Allergen Pharmaceuticals launches Botox!
Allergan developed Botox (Botulim Toxin Type A) to treat muscle spasms. Botox blocks the signals between nerves and muscles for up to six months. Despite Allergan’s original intention, Botox wrinkle treatment successfully reduced the appearance of facial wrinkles creating a new way to reduce the signs of aging.
1995: Get better results by starting sooner
In the past, many people only considered Botox as a treatment option after wrinkles became extremely noticeable. After years of research and application, however, Allergan discovered that Botox wrinkle treatments are more effective if started at a younger age.
2010: From famous faces to ordinary people
Since 2010 Botox wrinkle treatment has become mainstream with millions of men and women seeing it as an affordable treatment for wrinkles. Natural results, minimal recovery time and a refreshed look make it a sought-after cosmetic procedure.
2017: Perfected and tailored procedures
Botox wrinkle treatment is still used as originally intended, to treat children with cerebral palsy, but it is most commonly used as a wrinkle treatment. Advanced procedures to administer Botox and Juvederm facial fillers are now being introduced into the Regina market by the Nu Image team, making this Regina wrinkle treatment even more effective.
Fast Facts about Botox wrinkle treatments in Regina
- Most people choose Botox wrinkle treatments to address fine lines and wrinkles. Botox® treatments can help reduce wrinkles of the forehead, frown lines and crow’s feet by immobilizing the muscles that cause them.
- Botox can also treat severe cramping, excessive sweating and migraines!
- Botox wrinkle treatment is the most popular procedure in cosmetic surgery today.
- Results appear in three to seven days after a patient receives Botox injections. Some side effects may include temporary eyelid droop, tenderness, swelling, redness and/or bleeding/bruising.
- Botox injections last between two to six months. A typical repeat patient will receive three treatments per year.
- The longer you receive Botox injections, the longer the results last.
- Botox® treatments take less than 20 minutes and allow you to return to normal daily activities immediately, just no working out for four hours after.
- Nu Image Medical Esthetics offers Saskatchewan’s most experienced team of physician and nurse injectors.
Not sure if Botox wrinkle treatments in Regina are right for you?
- Don’t be afraid to call and find out more
- Book a free consultation
- Bring a list of medicines and herbal supplements you are taking
- Ask to see before and after pictures
- Ask about recovery time and any other questions that you may have.
Whether or not to try Botox is a personal decision, like dying your hair, eating junk food or exercising. Aging happens to all of us. How you choose to handle fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin is a decision only you can make. If you decide Botox wrinkle treatment is for you, make sure you choose an experience injector with a track record of creating beautiful, natural looking results. Kiss those fine lines and wrinkles goodbye and take on the world with new confidence in your appearance!
Interested in other ways to reduce wrinkles? Read the full article on WebMD.com.
- Avoid the sun.
- Wear sunscreen.
- Don’t smoke.
- Get adequate sleep.
- Sleep on your back.
- Don’t squint — get reading glasses!
- Eat more fish — particularly salmon.
- Eat more soy.
- Trade coffee for cocoa.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Use moisturizer.
- Don’t over-wash your face.
- Alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs).
- Retinoids (including Retin A).
- Topical vitamin C
- Growth factors
- Wrinkle fillers
- Laser peels
- Chemical peels
The medical services team at Nu Image is dedicated to your complete satisfaction. Book your consultation at 306–790–8500 and see what a difference Botox wrinkle treatments in Regina can make! We’re confident in our ability to help you look and feel refreshed.