Why You Need To Go For Clear Aligners
If you are dissatisfied about your smile, you are not alone. You may think about getting your teeth straightened but it could be quite daunting to have a mouth full of metal. This is what braces are all about. But there is good news that you can go for the clear braces which are invisible. While having this treatment, your friends, family and coworkers will not be able to notice that you are actually having orthodontic treatment.
The treatment we talk about is known as Invisalign.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is the modern way to get your teeth straightened. This treatment mainly consists of clear plastic trays which you will have to wear on your teeth for as long as possible during a day every day. The trays are custom-made, which means that the set of tray you will get is going to be made just for your teeth. Wearing these trays will basically move your teeth in the right position so that you could get the type of smile you want. After every 2–3 weeks, you will need to get the trays changed until you get your teeth positioned in the right position.
Benefits of Invisalign over braces
There are some amazing benefits which you can get from Invisalign. Some of those benefits are worth mentioning here.
- The first benefit of Invisalign is that it is not noticeable. The reason it is called Invisalign is that it is largely invisible due to clear plastic used in the composition.
- You can remove these aligners any time you want. It means that eating your favorite foods and brushing and flossing teeth is always going to be a normal thing for you.
- Since you will not be worried about foods trapping in the brackets and wires because there wouldn’t be any, you can eat whatever you want.
- In many cases, people are usually allergic of the metals. And so, having mouth full of metal can be quite irritating. Clear aligners can help you prevent this situation because these are the comfortable plastic trays you will have to wear.
- There are going to be fewer dental appointments you will have to go for in case of clear aligners. Typically, you will have to visit the dentist after every 4–6 weeks.
- Since it is going to be plastic, you will find it painless for your cheeks and gums.
- You will be able to go to the wedding events without worrying about the looks of your smile because you can take the aligners off whenever you want.
While it’s quite simple that you can get huge benefit from Invisalign treatment, you have to make sure that you visit the dentist to get recommendation about it. The dentist will analyze your oral cavity to find out whether or not there are any issues which can restrict you from getting this treatment.