30 Days of Accelerated Personal Growth
The process of personal growth is an art form.
The art of well-being, like all other skills, must be practiced consistently to be maintained.
This is so much easier said than done!
But what if, at the end of 30 days of seriously pushing yourself, you were in a better place in life? What if you were better equipped to handle the daily challenges of living?
What if, at the end of 30 days, all that you could say is that you had a moment of inspiration that will carry you farther in your journey to accomplishing your goals if you stayed on your current path?
That is exactly what will happen with the 30-day challenge purposed in this post!
The Inverted Vision Experiments
Astronauts at NASA were subjected to an inverted vision experiment to see how they would adapt to upside down vision. At day 15, they allowed half the astronauts to take the inversion goggles off while the other kept them locked to their faces, 24 hours a day. Between day 25–30, the astronauts kept in the experimental group had a miraculous ‘flip’ in their vision!
The ones who were stopped on day 15 were ordered to put the goggles back on, on day 16. What the scientists found was that a hiccup in the adaptation process causes the entire process to start all over again.
Which is why you cannot afford to take a break if you want to change your thinking processes for a positive change! And how this challenge came about.
Spend just 20 minutes a day for 30 days in a meditative state, focusing on a particular thing or event you would like to occur in your life. at the end of the 30 days, if you truly evaluate where you were and where you have grown to in your mental state of mind, you will notice drastic changes in subtle ways.
It may be that you take a new path to the same goal and find that path is drastically more efficient than your last.
It could be that your state of mind is in a better place to begin to receive your desires.
It may be that you are more motivated and inspired to move continue work towards what you want.
But you will see a change. A big one.
1) Pick what you want to envision for the next 30 days. Pick something that you want enough to become emotionally engaged with on a daily basis. Make sure you stick to just one thing.
2) Find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed. Get comfortable in an upright position. Ensure that you can relax yet still stay alert to your thoughts.
3) Take a deep breath and begin to feel the tension for any tension in your body. As you become aware of this tension, gently relax the muscles. Give particular attention to the muscles around your eyes and your forehead. If necessary, rub the spot between your eyebrows until you feel the muscles give.
4) Take another deep breath and imagine that your body fills with a positive, uplifting energy. Feel it fall to the bottom of your feet and extend out to the tips of your fingers until it reaches the top of your head.
5) Begin to think about what you have decided on your vision to be for this exercise. Envision these images in the present tense.
What does it look like?
What does it feel like?
How do you feel in achieving your goal?
What emotions are you feeling?
What impact will having this thing have on your life and the lives of those around you?
Think about your conversations with people about the thing you are manifesting. Who are they? What do you say to those people? How do they react?
How is life different now that you have it?
6) Play through the story you generate, carefully. Think about it in as much detail as you possibly can. Spend about 20 minutes emotionally charged in your experience.
7) Now take another deep breath and begin to let go of the thought. Slowly bring yourself back to present time and become aware of where you are, keeping your eyes closed.
8) As you come to a close, slowly open your eyes and regain your bearings.
9) Grab a notebook, write the date on top. In as much detail as you can think of, write down your vision is story form.
10) Continue on with your day, making sure to do one thing, however large or small, that benefits the path towards your goal.
Before starting this 30 day challenge, I highly suggest following the steps to Jack Canfield’s Life Purpose Exercise to ensure your work follows a path you create with intent.