With recently increasing custom mining clients demand, we took a step forward to improving the access to the custom mining clients for all of our users. Since we have already helped with few custom mining clients implementations and some of our customers shared their own implementations, we decided to organize and offer them as a public library of custom mining clients.
How to set up custom mining client?
A list of custom mining clients can be found in our mining clients collection.
Besides mining client name, you will find a short description, supported software, and link to instructions on the help page.
All of the mining clients on this list have a predefined JSON you can find on our archives pages. This JSON is then imported to the list of custom mining clients by following the next steps.
- Download .json file that you will need for import.
- Open Custom clients section.
- Click on [Add new client].
- Click on the import icon that you can find in the top right corner.
- Select downloaded .json file.
- Save your new custom mining client.
Before you save custom mining client, you can also change its name or default configuration.
Why are these mining clients not offered on the list of supported mining clients?
There are several reasons for that:
- Some of the clients are available for Linux only and we are trying to keep the list of officially supported mining clients for msOS and Windows as equal as possible.
- Custom mining clients are clients that are often not as widely used as other mining clients.
- Custom mining clients often require special methods for monitoring and management as they don’t offer proper API support.
Want to take monitoring and management of your mining farm to the next level? Join minerstat and register a new account now.