It’s not Thanksgiving!
This morning. When I opened my eyes this morning it was to the sound of my wife saying, “it’s time to get up.” My response to her could have gone either way. It could have been “oh my gosh leave me alone” or it could have been, “good morning wife I’m so glad you're alive!” A good friend of mine, Alex Vasquez, shared something with me, and it will stay with me for the rest of my life. He said, “you frame your world with your words.” So today, in the busyness of life, I encourage you to stop and begin to thank God for who He is, what He’s done, and for what He’s still going to do! Be different and instead of being negative about your circumstances, begin to speak life into your situation. Instead of being hateful towards those you don’t like, be thankful God’s put you in their lives! Make a list of what you’re thankful for and do it right now. As I’ve said before, if you don’t do it immediately it probably won't get done.
Why I’m thankful to God:
- I’m alive
- My family is in great health
- I have an amazing wife & 2 fantastic sons!
- I have a daughter on the way
- I have a place of employment
- I have a great family who loves me and my family very much
- I have a great group of friends in my life who support us in everything we do
- I’m grateful to a friend like Kelly Turner who edited and corrected the grammar on this post for me!
And the list goes on and on…. Be thankful!