Don’t accept a cookie cutter career path, forge your own!
Accurately predicting how long testing takes is difficult, yet provides numerous benefits. Learn how to prepare and defend test estimates, along with additional tips on the 6 estimation models, common estimation mistakes, what goes wrong in scheduling discussions and much more. Learn More
It’s fair to say that careers in software testing are pretty awesome, however…..watch this talk from Del Dewar, along with all the other TestBash Brighton talks over on The Dojo.
Everything is getting connected to the web in some form. From enterprise application integration, workflows, mobile apps, third-party integration of cloud services, to fridges that do your grocery shopping. As a tester, it’s vital that you have an understanding of these protocols. Learn more about the London Tester Gathering Workshops
Fiona’s Masterclass went down a storm last week. There was lots of discussion going on throughout. If you’re interested in watching the talk, or re-watching, you can now view it on The Dojo!
After Fiona’s Masterclass about thriving as a tester, there were further questions and lots of discussion going on around the future of testing and what your future might hold. Are you concerned about the same issues? Join the discussion
What tools testers are using to help them do exploratory testing. We’re looking for practical things to help testers do better exploratory testing. Lots of discussion going on about this. Have you a different tool to contribute to the discussion?
Want to get featured here? Submit your blog to our Testing Feeds!
- How complex and challenging testing can be — Test Automation Notes
- Ep 76: You don’t own the bug — Let’s Talk About Tests, Baby
- You don’t need a Computer Science degree — Code Without Rules
- Quantum computing; a whole new field of bewilderment — James Christie’s Blog
- In the name of understanding now….. — Christovskia
- Become an Event Organiser for the Ministry of Testing — Boston Meetup! — Adventures in Automation
- Embracing change as a tester — The Growing Tester
- Test Coaching Competency Framework — Katrina the Tester
- Cynefin and Software Testing — testjutsu
- Share Your Story, Too! — A Tester’s Journey
- The TestBash Brighton 2017 Story — Neil Studd
- QA Testing and the Continuous Delivery Model — The Quality Yardstick
- When to not look for Bugs — offbeattesting
- Fore! How to score better with your testing approach — Testing Muse
- TestNG Tutorial for Automation Testing — TestProject
- Testing Android UI Performance — Diego Torres Milano’s blog
- What I learned on conference Brighton TestBash 2017 day — zagorski software tester
- Learning Serenity: The Screenplay Tutorial — Adventures in Automation
- Complexity: Why We Need General Systems Thinking — Gerald Weinberg
Testing Chatter We go hunting to see what testers are talking about, so you don’t have to!
- Essence of Testing: Patterns in Test Automation Framework at STPCon
- How to build an agile-friendly test automation framework — TechBeacon
- 10 Steps How to Automate your API Testing Effectively~
- How Can A Trainee Improve His (Her) Skills — Developsense Blog
- The language we use — The Interpretive Tester
- Computer programmers may no longer be eligible for H-1B visas — Axios
- Samsung’s Android Replacement Is a Hacker’s Dream — Motherboard
- Selenium WebDriver containers · Testcontainers
- Tester’s Digest — dmehra