Identify Accessibility Gaps In Mobile Responsive Designs
Weekly News & Chatter!
TestRail is the #1 modern test management tool used by companies of all sizes. Full JIRA Integration, unique FastTrack testing UI and manual, exploratory & automated testing in one central place. Try TestRail free for your team today!
Responsive Web Design (or RWD) is not a recent concept. As the world becomes more accustomed to mobile devices It’s more important than ever to understand and implement responsive web design in relationship to mobile accessibility. Read the rest of the article.
We have added new 99second talks on The Dojo. Find out about Exploratory Testing, what is the value of Exploratory Testing and examples of how you can use a Exploratory Testing. Plus we cover pitfalls to be aware of! Watch the 99 Second videos.
This is a hands on and practical guide to learning more about software testing. As you start on your journey you will have tasks you can work through. It is relevant, practical and hands on. You won’t get over loaded with theory. Buy On Amazon.
An interesting question arose this week, focusing on switching testing domains, for example from management systems to finance and banking. The principles are the same but there’s a shift the testing you carry out. Have you switched domains? Have you any tips to share?
Chat discussing an article all about Chaos Engineering. What do you think? A fancy set of words that rehashes something old or a new discipline for the new era of computing? Join the conversation.
Want to get featured here? Submit your blog to our Testing Feeds!
- Out Go The Lights: 30 Days of Accessibility Testing — TESTHEAD
- Our reading recommendations of the week #19/17 — Lyon Testing
- Key Guidelines to Continuous Integration and Jenkins CI Server — TestProject
- Three styles of automation — Katrina the Tester
- Helpful Java: Tutorial 1 — Hello Tester! — The Helpful Tester
- The blurry line between test and development — WatirMelon.Blog
- Dear Btrfs, Where the fsck is my free space? — codeblueprint
- Few pointers to the translator — Chronicles Of Testing
- Bend Your Reader To Your Will: 30 Days of Accessibility Testing — TESTHEAD
- And we’re all gonna shine a light together….. — Christovskia
- Successful test automation with Cucumber in the Cloud — spriteCloud
- Q&A with David Greenlees — richrtesting
- Resolutions and Trends in Software Testing Xebia Meetup — Evil Tester
- The Hermit of the Spring — testzius
- Remember what your tests are trying to verify — On Test Automation
- Staying focused with one conference presentation per year — WatirMelon.Blog
- Songs about Testing, QA — All Things Quality
- Read All About It: 30 Days of Accessibility Testing — TESTHEAD
- Test Mutation — offbeattesting
- Getting Testing in Early — Complexity is a Matter of Perspective
- What is the Best Automation Testing Tool? — Automation Testing Made Easy — Joe Colantonio
- Unexpected Automation: Create a simple API monitoring tool in 5 steps — WM Test Consultancy
- Bias for action — A Seasoned Tester’s Crystal Ball
- Why microservices fail — Xebia Blog
- How Linked In Got Skeleton Screens Wrong — An Aspiring UX Alchemist
- Digital Information Units — Test Retreat
- Auditors and testing — a rant justified by experience — James Christie’s Blog
We go hunting to see what testers are talking about, so you don’t have to!
- Testing a Spark Application — OpenCredo
- Website Flaw Let True Health Diagnostics Users View All Medical Records — Krebs on Security
- The hijacking flaw that lurked in Intel chips is worse than anyone thought — Ars Technica UK
- Google’s “Fuchsia” smartphone OS dumps Linux, has a wild new UI — Ars Technica
- ReSharper 2017.1 Help — Code Analysis
- Partridge Ipsum — We Need to Talk about Alan’s Placeholder Text Generator
- Debug Cucumber Selenium tests with Pry — Medium
- UK laptop flight ban: what items and which airlines are affected? — Wired UK