Stem Cells Therapy
Stem cells are the basic building blocks of human tissue and have the ability to repair, rebuild, and rejuvenate tissues in the body. When a disease or injury strikes, stem cells respond to specific signals and set about to facilitate the healing process by differentiating into specialized cells required for the body’s repair. All stem cells can self-renew (make copies of themselves) and differentiate (develop into more specialized cells).
The advantages of our treatment system:
- Side effects and rejection free (patient’s very own stem cells from the abdomen and/or bone marrow are used).
- Avoidance of any allergic and immune reactions (patient’s own cells suit chromosomal and genetic structure).
- Does not require general anesthesia.
- No risk of contamination by transmissible diseases.
- No oncological complications as adult stem cells in the comparison to embryonic cells are rather mature.
- Procedure is very quick and simple. Small quantity of cells are extracted from bone marrow and/or fat tissue. Combination of the two can often show the best results.
- The period of time between getting lipoaspirate and injection of the activated stem cells is only a few hours.
- Adult stem cells are superior over embryonic stem cells, because they don’t require growth of several moths and come from patient’s own body, which is why there is no risk of side effects after the treatment.