Roadmap definition and prioritization
Here are some resources we think you might find useful:
- Building great products — the three bucket model by Slava Akhmechet. How to categorize features into showstoppers, game-changers and distractions by analyzing the potential impact on user adoption. (Very similar to the Kano Model and Adam Nash’s three feature buckets).
- Before you plan your roadmap by Des Traynor. Before prioritizing how everyone will use their time perform a feature audit to better understand and isolate what your the team’s focus should be.
- What does feature creep look like? by Des Traynor. Identify and deal with unnecessary and unused features that are crowding your product.
- Ian McAllister’s answer to ‘How to prioritize a list of product features?’
- Prioritization Techniques: A Map and Guided Tour . An exhaustive list of prioritization techniques.
For those unfamiliar with our community, Product Tank provides an opportunity for Product Managers in Bucharest and Romania to exchange ideas and experiences about Product Design, Development and Management, Business Modelling, Metrics, User Experience and all the other things that get us excited.
Events include talks from guest speakers on topics around product management, networking opportunities, and a good old-fashioned chin-wag over a beer or two.
We’re part of the global Product Tank community.