The governor of Virginia will be speaking at the university.
He will begin speaking at 7 p.m.
Although he does not look his age, Gov. Terry McAuliffe is 56 years old.
- He was charged with trafficking in drugs.
- The Rev. Billy Graham said God was alive and his will would triumph.
- The flag, which Francis Scott Key saw, has been preserved.
- lifelike, outfielder, interracial and IOUs
- Pianos, nationwide, PTA and Vietnam War
- The train will arrive at 12 p.m. Tuesday.
- The U.S. Census Bureau defines the South as a 16-state region.
- The judge ruled that because of his verbal skills, he had entered into a oral contract.
- She had an afternoon snack of some Oreos and Coke.
- Harass, accommodate, weird and likable
- Doughnut, pantsuit, plow and National Weather Service