Baby Corn Fritters Recipe | HungryForever
Crunchy and tasty, these perfectly golden-coloured Baby Corn Fritters are a sight to behold and a treat to bite into! It is also quite easy to prepare, because the procedure does not require it to be marinated. Just mix, dip and fry — it’s as easy as that. Kids will love to have it as an After School Treats , while adults would enjoy it thoroughly as a starter, or as a Evening Tea Snacks served along with chilli-garlic sauce.
Serves : 3
Prep&Cook Time : 25 mins.
- 1 cup baby corn , cut into halves vertically
- 1/2 cup plain flour (maida)
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp curds (dahi)
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp garlic (lehsun) paste
- a pinch of soda bi-carb
- salt to taste
- oil for deep-frying
- chilli-garlic sauce
- Combine all the ingredients along with approx. ½ cup of water in a deep bowl and mix well using a whisk to make a thick batter.
- Dip each baby corn halve into the batter and deep-fry in hot oil, a few at a time, till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with chilli-garlic sauce.
Tags : baby corn fritters,baby corn,snacks,kids snacks