Butterscotch Fudge Recipe | Hungryforever.Com
Traditional Butterscotch Fudge has wonderful flavors and is great to try when you like a different twist on a classic dessert.
SERVES : 6
PREP&COOK TIME : 25 mins.
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 1–2/3 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 packet butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with 1 teaspoon butter; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, milk, salt and remaining butter; cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat; add the marshmallows, chips, nuts and maple flavoring.
- Stir until marshmallows and chips are melted.
- Spoon into prepared pan. Let stand until set.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan.
- Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in squares.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
TAG : Butterscotch, Fudge, Recipe, Dessert