Chicken Cheese Ball Recipe | HungryForever
Chicken Cheese Balls is the another perfect Snacks recipe for non-veg lovers. Easy to make and delicious. So let’s take a look of this recipe.
SERVES : 7
PREP&COOK TIME : 35 mins
- 1 cup Chicken cooked and shredded
- 1 cup cheese grated
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- Oil for deep frying
- Take all the ingredients given until breadcrumbs in a bowl and mix well to form a soft dough.
- Divide it into equal portions and shape into balls.
- Take 2 tblspn flour in a bowl, and 2 tblspn of flour in another bowl, add some water to one and make it into a thin paste.Now take breadcrumbs in a plate.
- Take one ball and roll it in flour, dip it in flour paste and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Now deep fry this till golden.
- Drain and serve.
TAG : Chicken, Cheese, Balls, Recipe, Snacks, Appitizer