Chicken Popcorn Recipe | HungryForever
Popcorn chicken is a tasty, crispy way to enjoy juicy, white meat chicken.
SERVES : 4
PREP&COOK TIME : 40 mins
- 300 g Boneless Chicken
- 1 egg
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 cup MAIDA | ALL PURPOSE FLOUR
- ½ tsp Pepper pwd
- 3/4 tsp Onion pwd
- ½ tsp Garlic pwd
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp sugar
- Baking pwd a pinch
- 1 ½ cup bread crumbs
- Oil for deep frying
- salt to taste
- Clean and chop the boneless chicken into small chunks.
- In a shallow bowl, beat together egg and milk.
- In another shallow bowl, combine maida flour, salt, pepper, onion pwd, garlic pwd, paprika, sugar and baking pwd
- Mix well.
- In another plate, add bread crumbs.
- Keep all the three ingredients ready.
- Now, to start with roll each piece of chicken first in the flour mixture.
- Then dip in the egg mixture.
- Now roll in bread crumbs.
- Once the chicken pieces are coated , once again repeat the process by rolling the chicken bits in the flour mixture, dipping in the egg mixture and rolling in the bread crumbs.
- Keep all the coated chicken pieces ready to fry.
- Heat oil in a fry pan.
- When the oil is hot and ready, add the chicken pieces in batches.
- Take care not to overcrowd the oil. There should be enough oil for the chicken to be completely deep fried.
- Keep the flame in medium and deep fry the chicken pieces to golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Crispy & yumm Homemade Popcorn Chicken ready..!
- Enjoy hot with your favorite sauce / ketchup or any dip.
VISIT : https://www.hungryforever.com/recipe/chicken-popcorn-recipe/ for more recipes
TAG : Popcorn, Chicke, Recipe, Snacks