Kulfi Falooda Recipe | HungryForever
A glass of Falooda Kulfi is a delicacy in summers, especially after Dinner. It makes your mind, body and soul happy and you don’t feel like eating anything after.
SERVES : 4
PREP&COOK TIME : 50 mins
- 1 cup Falooda
- 1 1/2 litres Milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 200 grams Milk solids (khoya) grated
- 2 tablespoons rose syrup
- 2 tablespoons Mixed nuts chopped
- Boil milk in a heavy bottomed pan, reduce heat and simmer till it reduces to one third of the original quantity. Add sugar and grated khoya and simmer till sugar completely dissolves.
- Keep earthenware moulds ready. When the rabdi cools, pour into the moulds and keep in the deep freezer to set. Remove when set and unmould.
- Put some water on the outside of the moulds, it will help to unmould easily. Slice the kulfi and place on a plate or glass. Top it with a portion of falooda.
- Put some rose syrup over the falooda in a design. Sprinkle some chopped nuts and serve immediately.
- Repeat for the remaining kulfis.
TAG : Kulfi, Falooda, Recipe, Dessert