Mutton Masala Recipe | HungryForever
Mutton Masala — A spicy lamb curry that goes with rice or any tiffin variety. This spicy masala mutton dry dish is very easy to make and tastes .
SERVES : 6
PREP&COOK TIME : 50 mins
- 500 gms mutton pieces/meat cut and washed well
- 3 tbsp edible oil
- 3 medium sized onions finely sliced
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds powder
- ½ tsp cumin seeds powder
- 2 tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 cup yogurt/curd
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves chopped
- 1 tsp mutton masala powder
- ½ tsp Garam masala powder
- Firstly, take a pressure cooker, add oil into it and heat it.
- Add sliced onions and fry them till they turn slight golden color.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute for few minutes.
- Add the mutton pieces and roast them until a change in color appears.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander seeds powder, cumin seeds powder, mutton masala powder, mix well and cook for about 2–3 minutes on low flame.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, mix and cook for two to three minutes until tomatoes get soft.
- Add the beaten yogurt/curd into it.
- Cook until oil appears at the corners.
- Add little water, add chopped coriander leaves and pressure cook until mutton gets tender.
- Reduce the steam.
- Lastly add garam masala powder and cook on sim flame for about two minutes.
- Switch off the flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with rice or roti.
TAG : Mutton, Masala, Recipe, Non veg, Side dish