Pasta Chips Recipe | Hungryforever.Com
A simple and a different snack variety with pasta. Can be made a day or two ahead. A great alternative for the regular potato chips. Ideal for teatime or evening munch.
SERVES : 3
PREP&COOK TIME : 30 mins
- 2 cups pasta any variety
- 1–2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano (optional)
- Salt as per taste
- Oil as required for frying
- Cook the pasta as per packet instructions.
- Drain well and keep aside.
- When the water has fully drained, remove and transfer to a bowl.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
- Fry the pasta, in batches, until crisp and golden brown.
- Remove and drain excess oil.
- Sprinkle red chilli powder, pepper powder, chaat masala powder, salt and toss well.
- Serve as a snack or store it in an airtight container.
TAG : Pasta, Chips, Recipe, Snacks