Tandoori Naan Recipe | HungryForever
Tandoori Naan is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Bread.This can be easy to make.
SERVRES : 10
PREP&COOK TIME : 45 mins
- 2 1/4 cups plain flour(maida)
- 2 tsp levelled baking powder
- 1/3 cup curds (dahi)
- 4 tsp butter
- 4 tsp sugar
- 2–4 tsp ghee
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup Milk
For The Topping
- 1 tsp aniseeds (vilayati saunf)
- 1 tsp poppy seeds (khus-khus)
- 1 tsp nigella seeds (kalonji)
- 2 tsp liquid ghee
- Sieve the flour. Add the sugar and salt.
- Apply the butter to the flour.
- Make a well in the centre. Put the baking powder in the centre and cover with the curds.
- Wait for 1/2 minute.
- Make a soft dough by adding the milk and enough water.
- Knead the dough very well.
- Add the ghee and knead again.
- Keep the dough under a wet cloth for 3 hours.
- Roll out naan in the shape of triangles.
- Mix the ingredients for the topping.
- Spread a little of the topping mixture on each naan and bake in a tandoor.
- Serve hot with butter.
VISIT : https://www.hungryforever.com/recipe/tandoori-naan-recipe/ for more recipes
TAG : Tandoori, Naan, Recipe, Bread, Dinner, North Indian