9.21.16. Day 2: Typeface?
- Female jogger passes, punching the air like “Rocky”.
- Passed 3 cats. All sat upright, still, watched me walk by.
- Finished painting my toenails at the busstop. Navy glitter but looks black.
- Caught the earlier bus at 6:07.
- A self-talkin’ man sitting on the sidewalk instead of the bench, knees to chin.
- Honey bee circles me while I wait. Not interested in my leftover lunch dishes in my bag and lands on my pantleg.
- An appreciation of good type the elegant “Eggs”. I’m not sure of the typeface name…
Sidenote from today: Saved $40/year after a change to my car insurance to “infrequent use”.