Seedux, A New Way to Visualize & Debug your React-Redux Application
Seedux brings data flow visualization to the React-Redux ecosystem while offering a full suite of troubleshooting tools. By replacing a few import statements from Redux and React-Redux, Seedux maps out and illuminates the interwoven relationships between your containers, action creators, and reducers. Seedux provides numerous features for solo developers and teams to improve their debugging workflow, including:
- Time travel functionality for your application’s Redux store.
- Persistent log of every action dispatched, resulting store differences, and complete new store.
- Configurable visualization of your application’s containers, action creators, reducers using a variety of filters.
- Illumination of relevant containers, actions creators and reducers upon action dispatch.
- Ability to dispatch actions with custom payloads.
- Import/Export and Stash/Unstash complete store logs from disk or localStorage.