Device Maintenance: New App From Samsung For its Devices on Play Store
Now everything is possible with the help of mobile apps, mobile app technology is a boon for everyone. There were times when someone or any company like smartphone maker depends on other apps for some particular functions. Now tech giants like Adobe and others are giving assistance to the users with their own developed apps. The easier development environment and users need help the companies to develop something that helps the users directly.
Samsung has pushed its Device maintenance app to the Play Store recently to update it’s outside of system updates.The company already have an for the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S7 with name “Smart Manager” now it enrolled the app for other devices via Play Store.
Here Some Features of the App
- The app first reports the user’s smartphone condition on the scale point of 100
- You can optimise your smartphone on a single with one click
- App power monitor saves the battery by monitoring per-app usage and killing the unused apps.
- It identifies the battery draining apps
- For the user to use their smartphone up to maximum extent it provides power saving mode and Maximum power saving mode
- Gives an option to remove unnecessary files from the phone storage
- Offers an option to configure your Galaxy device in the desired mode from the given modes-optimize mode, Game mode, Entertainment mode and High-performance mode.
- It manages and free RAN efficiently
- Proactively detects any threat and malware and provides an extra layer of protection to the smartphone.
- The app resolves the issue with Bixby and also resolve app update button problem
The app is available on the Play store with the version 188.8.131.52, but the app is compatible with only some Samsung devices right now. Currently, we don’t have any information about the models of Samsung devices it supports. You can go and check out the app on the Play store and whether it supports your Samsung device or not. Considering the features and assistance of the app it worth a shot. Please let us know your experience with the app and your views regarding this blog via comments.
Originally published at www.mobileappdaily.com on June 9, 2017.