• Who is the protagonist?
- What is the situation? What is the hero’s personal condition at the beginning? How will that condition be changed, for better or worse, by the hero himself or by the antagonistic force?
a tired 29 year old single semi successful introvert/extrovert live musician, remenicesing on memories from his music tastes, and how it’s helped in each phase of his life.
- What is the protagonist’s objective? At the beginning, what does the hero want? What moral (or immoral) choices will she have to make in her attempt to gain that objective?
- Who is the opponent? Who or what stands in the way of the hero achieving his objective?
- What will be the disaster? What misfortune will befall the hero as the result of her attempts to achieve her objective?
- What’s the conflict? What conflict will result from the hero’s reaction to the disaster? And what is the logical flow of cause and effect that will allow this conflict to continue throughout the story?