Tragic Stories I Began to Write But It Turned Out They Were Only Tragic Tweets
- I thought about visiting a town you shared a name with, just so you might love me.
- With a crisp white shirt just picked up from the laundromat swaying in his hand, he boarded a city bus.
- The closest I could come to your house in years was a trip to the hospital on Father’s Day.
- She sat at her keyboard, troubled by the opus she had just written on her family. This, she thought, is why people write fiction.
- They blasted holes into mountains and built new land out of landfill just to make this place livable.
- Baby girl, one day you’re gonna have to be nineteen.