Agenda Released: The Pivot Conference 2015 | NYC
With each passing year the possibilities available to innovative brands expand exponentially. At Pivot, we provide senior executives from these brands with the roadmap through these possibilities to valuable digital transformation. As a brand leader you know too well the risk of chasing the “bright shiny object.” At Pivot you will collaborate with peers to discover which social and digital opportunities fit your brand’s strategy and which to bypass on your road to success.
Download the brochure for Pivot taking place October 29th at The Dream Downtown in New York City and join our community of business visionaries. Engage with top names in brand leadership including:
- Katrina Craigwell, Director of Customer Solutions & Digital Engagements, GE
- Paul Walsh, VP Weather Analytics, The Weather Channel
- Amy Emmerich, EVP Programming, Refinery29
- Alison Hillhouse, VP Insights Innovation, MTV
- Jay Mandel, VP Global Digital Marketing, Mastercard
- John Cantarella, Head of Influencer Partnerships, Facebook
- Kevin Meagher, VP Smart Home, Lowes
- Phil Abrim, Chief Infotainment Officer, General Motors
- Joel Cawley, VP Strategy, IBM
- Jessie Kahnweiler, Actress/Writer/Director
- Cory Edwards, Head of Social Media Center for Excellence, Adobe
- Diane Magers, Customer Experience Lead, AT&T
In addition to the dramatic spotlight presentations and interactive roundtable conversations at Pivot, you can look forward to several complimentary events that offer additional insights combined with the chance to forge new relationships.
- Jon Ronson hosts our Fail Fest gala. Friendly commiseration and fine cocktails combine for this mashup of group therapy and stand-up comedy.
- The MTV Generations showcase provides the chance for live conversations with post-millennials sharing the brand initiatives that excite and/or alienate them.
- Virtual Reality becomes your reality at our VR showcase where you will get to dive into VR experiences created by brands while testing out a variety of platforms.
Refine your brand strategy, explore digital frontiers, and foster lasting relationships at Pivot on October 29th in New York City. To request an invitation for the Pivot Conference and/or Showcases, click here.