Austin Transplant Looking for Work
Web administrator, social media manager, and content specialist looking for a full-time position
For those who owe the universe a favor and would like to make good: I recently relocated from New York City to Austin and am on the hunt for a new job. I’ve worn a variety of hats in my professional career: Salesforce administrator, event planner, social media manager, and freelance journalist, and I’m looking to find a position that will lean into that diverse skillset and allow me to keep creating engaging content for your community or audience. Please feel free to either share this with your network or forward any recommendations or leads you might have my way. My LinkedIn profile is, of course, extremely up-to-date.
Some of my various accomplishments:
- Program Manager with Columbia Business School where I oversaw educational courses for Fortune 500 clients exceeding $400k in budget.
- Social Media Manager for Columbia Business School, Reject Media LLC, and ScreenCrush with experience using Hootsuite, SocialFlow, and Buffer.
- Program lead and on-air host for Columbia Business School’s Executive Webinar Series, a bi-weekly program featuring CBS faculty members sharing thought leadership and cutting-edge research.
- Salesforce Administrator for Columbia Business School where I designed reports, dashboards, and workflows to drive lead acquisition and in-house metrics.
- News Editor for both ScreenCrush (76k Twitter followers, 557k Facebook followers) and The Playlist (77k Twitter followers, 133k Facebook followers).
- Completed the Columbia University School of the Arts MA in Film Studies program as a full-time university employee and part-time student.
Thanks to everyone who took the time to read this!