Don’t worry. I won’t tell you to meditate.

Image for post
Image for post
Photo by Aaron Burden on Unsplash

Because the mind is an important and sacred place. Keep it clean and clear. — Ryan Holiday


Here’s how you can do it too

Image for post
Image for post
Photo by Priscilla Du Preez on Unsplash


Adopt these mindsets and keep moving forward in life

Image for post
Image for post
Photo by Prudence Earl on Unsplash


It’ll get you much further than trying to perfect everything.

Image for post
Image for post
Photo by Isabella and Louisa Fischer on Unsplash


How a simple whiteboard changed my productivity forever

Image for post
Image for post
Photo by ThisisEngineering RAEng on Unsplash
  • 84% had no specific goals
  • 13% had goals but were not written on paper
  • ONLY 3% had clear, written goals and plans to accomplish them
  • The 13% who had goals, were earning on average, 2x as much as the 84% who had no goals at all.
  • And more importantly, the 3% who had clear, written goals, were earning on average, 10x as much as the other 97% put together.


The Japanese Attitude Towards Food

Image for post
Image for post
Photo by Andraz Lazic on Unsplash

The habit of showing gratitude for food


A counter-intuitive hack to improve your work efficiency whilst feeling good about it

Image for post
Image for post
Photo by Glenn Carstens-Peters on Unsplash


Your feelings can be your best friend or your worst enemy.

Image for post
Image for post
Photo by Tengyart on Unsplash


You must learn to accept and relish the changing seasons

Image for post
Image for post
Photo by kazuend on Unsplash

‘Life and business is like the changing seasons. You cannot change the seasons, but you can change yourself. Therein lies the opportunity to live an extraordinary life–the opportunity to change yourself.’ — Jim Rohn


Learning how to effectively say NO

Image for post
Image for post
Photo by Priscilla Du Preez on Unsplash

About

Mona

I like to talk about self-development, mindful living, and social impact || Japanese born, Singapore raised, London based.

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store