The 300,000 MRP tokens Beta Testing Bounty
The members of the MoneyRebel community who help us improve the beta version of MoneyRebel platform can get a reward — a bounty pot of 300,000 tokens will be distributed among the testers.
We want to reward our testers who help us make MoneyRebel beta platform even more user friendly, one might even say, user best-friendly. You are asked to provide qualitative feedback on design, user experience and functionalities. 300,000 of the MRP tokens created are reserved for this rewards program. This is valued at €15,000 (€0.05 per 1 MRP token).
Our platform is about to go live and the beta version of our minimum viable product MoneyRebel platform (Milestone 1) is ready! We are so excited, and not only to launch it, but also to fine-tune it together with you, our supporters and community members. Let’s build the new financial future together, let’s make entrance to crypto as simple, safe and barrier-free as possible! And if all the newcomers to crypto would still need help to get onboard, an essential part of the MoneyRebel platform will be a whole marketplace of advisors who will gain users’ trust with transparency and blockchain-enabled ratings.
Now we are inviting you to dig in, to test it, to feel it, to get familiar with it! And then give us feedback.
MoneyRebel will pitch in a reward tokens for all of those ready to hit the road of jointly upgrading the MoneyRebel platform.
Here is the timeline — stick to it!
- Join our Telegram channel at http://telegram.moneyrebel.io, where all the updates will be available. When? Right now is the perfect time! Being a member is a necessary step to be part of this Bounty.
- Register HERE. When? Registration is available from now until 20 March 2018 at 12:00 CET. Note: We can repeat the registration during the testing period only if free spots will remain available.
- You will receive an invitation with a link on 21 March 2018 at approximately 12:00 CET.
- The link will let you access the beta version of our minimum viable product MoneyRebel platform (Milestone 1).
- You can then attend the AMA (Ask me anything), dedicated to the Beta Testing Bounty on Monday, 19 March 2018, between 15:00 CET and 16:00 CET. It will take place on the MoneyRebel Telegram channel. After this time, all the comments should be written in the report only; this way we provide equal conditions for every tester.
- Test it.
- When you complete testing, please head to the report HERE, fill it in, and send it back until 29 March 2018 at 12:00 CET. This is the deadline.
- Get free reward tokens: each tester receives 400, 600 or 800 tokens, while the most valuable testers can get additional 10,000, 8,000, 6,000, 4,000 or 2,000 free reward tokens.
- MoneyRebel will send you a confirmation mail about the tokens you earned until 20 April 2018.
What are the rewards?
The Beta Bounty pot is 300,000 MRP tokens. You can obtain free tokens twice:
1.Every tester will get a reward in free MRP tokens for participating; it could be 400, 600 or 800 tokens. The exact number is up to you — it depends on quantity of your testing. You have to test the whole beta product, and report feedback in 8 modules.
Every tester who:
a) will write a report for the 3 modules will get 400 MRP tokens
b) will write a report for the 6 modules will get 600 MRP tokens
c) will write a report for all the 8 modules will get 800 MRP tokens
Please note that:
- You have to be the member of MoneyRebel Official Telegram channel (http://telegram.moneyrebel.io) until the end of the ICO to be eligible for the reward.
- If a tester tests only 1 or 2 modules he/she will not receive any MRP tokens.
- If a tester tests 4–5 modules he/she will receive the 400 MRP tokens, as he/she reported only 3 modules of the application.
- If a tester tests 7 modules he/she will receive 600 MRP tokens, as he/she reported only 6 modules of the application.
2.Every tester will have the opportunity to get a reward in free MRP tokens for being the most valuable tester; it could be 10,000, 8,000, 6,000, 4,000 or 2,000 tokens. The exact number is up to you — it depends on the quality of your testing, as assessed by the bounty judges. So, the bounty judges will choose from all of you testers the five most valuable ones — the testers who will submit the most valuable reports.
- The tester who will submit the 1st most valuable report
will get additional 10,000 MRP.
- The tester who will submit the 2nd most valuable report
will get additional 8,000 MRP.
- The tester who will submit the 3rd most valuable report
will get additional 6,000 MRP.
- The tester who will submit the 4th most valuable report
will get additional 4,000 MRP.
- The tester who will submit the 5th most valuable report
will get additional 2,000 MRP.
Beside free tokens 300 bounty participants that are the most engaged get also an ICO Priority Pass. Part of these 300 will be chosen from this Beta Testing Bounty. They will be chosen by the bounty judges. The exact benefit that comes out of this reward will be disclosed together with the publishement of ICO date at the end of March 2018.
Is the number of participants limited?
Yes, it is! The number of participants is limited by the bounty pot of 300,000 tokens. How the limitation is calculated?
300,000 MRP is a whole pot for this Beta Testing Bounty campaign. We put aside 30,000 MRP to award the 5 most valuable testers (“the most valuable sub-pot”). The rest of 270,000 MRP tokens (“participating sub-pot”) will be split among the participants according to the filed reports (the quantity of finished modules).
There is a simple rule: the first to submit the report is the first to get free tokens. When this participating sub-pot is spent, the rest of the participants won’t get any more free tokens.
So, it is of vital importance, to test and submit the report as soon as possible. The current status of free tokens available will be updated daily on the MoneyRebel Telegram channel.
Testing — what is the job?
Please bear in mind that this is a beta version with a limited set of features. It is a minimum viable product that will be upgraded with the full set of features later on. But to do it the best way possible, we want to do it based upon your valuable feedback.
All testers should provide feedback on three main segments:
- UX — feedback on the overall user experience in the usage of the application interface.
- Design — feedback on general application design in all modules.
- Functionality — feedback on the functionality of each tested module.
To test the beta version of our minimum viable product MoneyRebel platform (Milestone 1), we ask you to go through the application carefully and thoughtfully.
The full report is grouped into 8 modules:
Account setup and integration (crypto)
The test and report take approximately 1,5 hours altogether.
Please note: In case you find a problem while testing, please also include in the report your perspective on what the solution should look like.
The feedback has to be given in this report HERE.
Bounty judges — who are they, what is their role?
Their names are: Goran Bosankić, Product Manager at MoneyRebel — president of the Bounty judges; Natalija Prešern, Executive Secretary of Advisory Board at MoneyRebel; Mateja Kegel Kozlevčar, Marketing Specialist at MoneyRebel.
The bounty judges will have 3 assignments:
- The bounty judges will have the sole discretion and the right to exclude the reports that — based on their evaluation — do not provide a qualitative feedback. All judges’ decisions are final.
- The bounty judges will have the sole discretion and the right to choose — based on their evaluation — the most valuable reports. All judges’ decisions are final.
- The bounty judges will have the sole discretion and the right to choose — based on their evaluation — the most engaged participants that will get an ICO Priority Pass. The exact number of them will be defined by the bounty judges. But since all 300 ICO Priority Pass eligible participants will come from two campaignes (Ambassador Bounty and Beta Testing Bounty), there will certanly be less than 300. All judges’ decisions are final.
The criteria that the bounty judges will take into account when choosing the most valuable reports are:
- Objective approach (clear argumentation on each segment review)
- Whether the feedback is relevant to the feature or not
- Whether the feedback is aimed at improving the application
- The scope of testing (only part or entire app)
- The quality of feedback
- If a problem is found, describe your perspective on what the solution should look like
Bounty judges will publicly announce the five most valuable testers on social channels, including in the MoneyRebel Telegram channel.
Let the game begin, and let the best ones win.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
More on our story: www.moneyrebel.io
Official MoneyRebel Bounty Program — FAQ
Some additional FAQ, so that everything runs smoothly:
1. Are deadlines important, how strict will you be?
Yes, meeting the deadlines is mandatory, no exceptions allowed. We are sticking to the timeline and deadlines.
2. Beta Testing Bounty; What kind of device do I need in order to be able to test?
Every tester needs to test the beta app on a mobile phone that is compliant with our minimal configuration — Android 4.4 or higher, and iOS 9 or higher. This is specified in also in the application form.
3. Where will you send my earned MRP tokens?
All the testers will be asked to go through KYC process and all earned MRP tokens will be send to their dashboard.
4. Beta Testing Bounty; How and when can I access my earned MRP tokens?
When you fill out the Beta Bounty application form we will add you to our Bounty Program. After the Beta Testing is finished, the bounty judges will carefully go through the reports and do their work. Based on their conclusions we will send you a notice about your earned tokens until April 20, 2018. However — we will be tracing your activity right until the end of ICO (date will be published at the end of March 2018). You must be a member of the MoneyRebel Telegram channel to be eligible for the tokens earned; if that is not the case, we will send you a notice saying you are not eligible to receive the bounty tokens. After ICO ends and after the initial distribution of tokens in the first week, we will airdrop your reward tokens into your wallet. It is a convenient and safe way, and you can access them one month after the crowd sale phase.
5. Beta Testing Bounty; How many MRP tokens will be distributed in the Bounty Program?
In the whole Official MoneyRebel Bounty Program a total of 1,000,000 MRP tokens will be distributed. In the Beta Testing Bounty (that is part of the Official MoneyRebel Bounty Program), the total distribution amount will be 300,000 MRP tokens. If any additional tokens will end up being distributed later, it will be as a part of a different Bounty or Campaign; this one is limited just to the amount stated.
6. How much are MRP tokens worth?
MRP token price in the crowdsale phase (the date of ICO will be published at the end of March 2018) is 0.05 EUR.
7. Who are the Bounty Judges?
The bounty judges in the Official MoneyRebels Bounty Program will be Ana Vezovišek, Co-founder and Banking Expert; Matjaž Mausser, Co-founder and Business Strategy Expert; and Nataša Japelj, CMO. The bounty judges in the Beta Testing Bounty will be Goran Bosankić, Product Manager; Natalija Prešern, Executive Secretary of the Advisory Board; and Mateja Kegel Kozlevčar, Marketing Specialist. The bounty judges in the Official MoneyRebel Bounty Program are the ones that will concentrate on community engagement, and the bounty judges in the Beta Testing Bounty are the ones that will concentrate on the beta version product upgrading.
8. ICO Priority Pass; how will the bounty judges decide which bounty participants are the most engaged?
The criteria bounty judges will take into account when choosing the most engaged bounty participants are: quantity of engagement (the ones that will engage a lot or will be really noticeable or have a wide social network) + quality of engagement (personalized posts or content produced or innovative approaches) + whether engagement raised the recognition of MoneyRebel significantely. The bounty judges in the Beta Testing Bounty (their criteria is written in the Beta Testing Bounty guidelines) will decide who were the ones most engaged in the Beta Testing Bounty. The number of all these most engaged bounty participants together will be 300, and they will get an ICO Priority Pass. All judges’ decisions are final.
9. How will the ICO be carried out, and what benefits exactly will an ICO Priority Pass bring to the beneficiaries?
At the end of the March 2018, the date of the start and duration of the ICO will be published. At that time we will also disclose how the ICO will be carried out and the benefits of an ICO Priority Pass.
10. What is the anti-scammers and anti-spammers rule?
Don’t bother trying to boost your gains by bringing in fake profiles or bots. We will check every single submission to ensure that they are not scammers or spammers, and to do so, we will be employing all available methods to identify fake profiles and bots, or any other shady tools and strategies for boosting gains. Just play fair.
11. Beta Testing Bounty; What if after reading the rules of Beta Testing Bounty I still have additional questions?
You will have the possibility to attend an AMA (Ask me anything) dedicated to the Beta Testing Bounty on Monday, March 19, 2018, between 15:00 CET and 16:00 CET. It will take place on the MoneyRebel Telegram channel. After that, all comments should be written in the report only: this way we provide equal conditions for every tester.
In case of further questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.