Recently we’ve added a new type of Monosnap account — team. This type of account included in Business Plan. What’s happened when you buy Business plan for several users?
- An account that buy Bussiness Plan become a team owner. The team owner can invite and accept new members, and remove members from the team.
- Each member will receive separate storage 10, 50, 100 or 250 GB in Monosnap cloud and full access to Monosnap applications for macOS and OS Windows.
- Also, all members will have access to all external storage:
macOS: FTP, sFTP, Amazon S3, Box.com, Dropbox, Evernote, CloudApp, Google Drive, WebDAV, and Yandex.Disk.
OS Windows: FTP, sFTP, Amazon S3, and WebDAV.
How to invite new members?
- Login into owner account.
- Go to Storage Settings > Subscription.
- Press the Manage Team button.
- In the Manage team window, copy invite link.
You can use one link for all members.
- Send the invite link to each member any appropriate way. A new member must just open invite link to join to your team. Make sure you are login before using invite link.
- After that emails of invited members will appear in the Pending list.
How to accept new members?
In the Manage team window, accept appropriate members in the Pending list. If you don’t see new members in the Pending list, please reload the webpage.
How to remove team members?
In the Manage team window, press the Revoke button in front of the unnessesary account.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com 💌