CustoMoose Tutorial

Minting

CustoMoose minting interface
  • Mint Empty FRAME: This will create a FRAME token with no traits. These can be customized one-by-one using the customization interface (info below)
  • Mint Custom FRAME: This will create a custom FRAME that contains your desired traits at mint time. You must select your traits first, then submit the transaction using “Mint Custom with [TRAX/ETH]”.

Frames

Frame display

Customizing

The customization interface
  1. Select each trait you would like to add to your FRAME. You can select 1 trait from each column. Selected traits will be outlined in red. Clicking a selected trait will unselect that trait.
  2. Scroll up to the “Mint” section. Your customized FRAME will be displayed.
  3. Optional: Depending on your customizations, you may need to approve transfers of the TRAX token before you can mint. Click Approve TRAX and submit the transaction.
  4. If you are happy with your CustoMoose, click the Mint Custom with XXX button. You can choose between spending ETH or TRAX on the FRAME, but all traits are either free or cost TRAX.
  1. Select a FRAME from the “Frames” section. Your selected frame will be outlined in red.
  2. Select each trait you would like to add to your FRAME. You can select 1 trait from each column. Selected traits will be outlined in red. Clicking a selected trait will unselect that trait. Traits that are already on your FRAME will be overwritten.
  3. Scroll up to the “Customization” section. You will see a “before and after” picture of your customizations.
  4. Optional: Depending on your customizations, you may need to approve transfers of the TRAX token before you can mint. Click Approve TRAX and submit the transaction.
  5. If you are happy with your CustoMoose, click the Customize Frame button.
  • The first trait in each layer is blank. This trait will always be free, and will remove any existing trait in that layer from your FRAME.
  • The number below a trait is the price in TRAX. Once you’ve selected the traits you want to add you can see the total TRAX price in both the “Mint” and “Customize” sections.
  • All TRAX spent to mint a FRAME is immediately burned.
  • 80% of the TRAX spent on traits is stored on the contract. You have the option to burn the FRAME to receive this TRAX back. The other 20% is burned immediately.
Warning: Do not mint if this is displayed!

--

--

--

A 100% on-chain art project on Ethereum

Love podcasts or audiobooks? Learn on the go with our new app.

Recommended from Medium

New Airdrop: Infinite Airdrop

Must have attributes to build a 12-factor app

Nax CTF — TryHackMe

docker-compose as systemd service

How to correctly setup mitmproxy and firefox.

Flutter interview questions and answers

The Unsung Peer-to-Peer Review

Presenting recent commits to peers

||: Sleep. Code. Work. Relax. :|| Creating a Schedule to be Successful

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Moose Trax

Moose Trax

A 100% on-chain art project on Ethereum

More from Medium

Post 1: To Transgress?

DOUBLE TOP AMA: YouMinter [ENG]

MatrixETF beta open test activity was launched.