5 Quotes about Overcoming Pain on the Path to Success
There are times when we want to quit on our dreams and stop pursuing it. However, these quotes provide insight on how to stay strong through the pain even when things are not going our way. Sometimes we all need that extra push to keep going especially on a Monday. Enjoy these quotes…..
- Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain… To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices — today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it. — Kevyn Aucoin
2. The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you. — Tony Robbins
3. Thanks to failure. The pain of LOSS always teaches me these four words: Live, Overcome, Strong, and Success. — Ky Vanchhay
4. “Frustration, although quite painful at times, is a very positive and essential part of success.” Bo Bennett
5. Pain is temporary. It might last a minute or a hour or even a year. But it will subside, and something else will take its place. But if you quit. It will never go away. — Lance Armstrong
Hope you enjoyed the read!
Connect with me on all platforms @morganjingram!