EMBA Students from NTNU (National Taiwan Normal University) visits Morpheus Labs, Singapore
Editor’s Note: Central News Agency (CNA) of Taiwan had covered the visit on 7th January 2019 and published the news via http://bit.ly/2SEKCcs
The Executive MBA Students from National Taiwan Normal University (NTNU) accompanied by Dean of NTNU College of Management, Prof David D. Chou are on a three days exploration tour to understand the Fintech scene within Singapore. We are privileged to host the group on the FIRST Monday of the Year to share about the evolution of Blockchain and the business.
Prior to this, the students had expressed strong interest in the business model of Morpheus Labs due to the rising hype in blockchain technologies and adoption within South East Asia and Asia.
- The History & Past Use Cases of Blockchain
- The Current Hype and Trends of Blockchain
- The Future of Blockchain and Its Opportunities
- The difference in ICOs and STOs and sharing on the future of STOs
- Our Tokenomics and Business Model of Morpheus Labs
- Morpheus Labs’s Ecosystem and its Unique Value Proposition
- Potential Business Opportunities
Some pictures taken from the Event:
It’s indeed our pleasure to host the group from NTNU and we look forward to more collaborations like this. Drop us a mail at email@example.com if you are keen.
Click here to read about the visit by The Institute of Financial Science and Technology of Tsinghua University.
Stay connected with our Community and be updated of the latest news via the followings:
- CrunchBase: https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/morpheus-labs
- Medium: https://medium.com/@morpheuslabs_io
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/morpheuslabs-io
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/morpheuslabs_io
- Telegram: https://t.me/morpheuslabs
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/morpheuslabs.io
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/morpheuslabs.io
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBDcCbFiFDZOcfkGkAo-iLQ