We’re happy to announce that Morpheus Labs (MITX) will be listed on Binance DEX!
The MITX/BNB pair will open for trading at 8:00 PM (GMT+8) on 2 Sep , 2019.
We submitted the community listing proposal, in which we have been very open and transparent about the Morpheus Labs project. We see the value of this community- driven approach, which provides valuable information about a project to its traders and investors, and hope that this approach will set the standard for future listings.
Once the listing proposal was added to the Binance Chain forum, our valued community showed their support by sharing their point of views on why MITX should be listed on Binance DEX. We are thrilled to see that the Morpheus Community is greatly engaged with our project.
Thank you to our amazing community for upvoting, commenting, sharing and tweeting our way to success! We could not have done it without you.
Swap MITx ERC20 token to MITx BEP2 token
Currently, the MITx Token Bridge is used to swap MITx ERC20 tokens to MITx BEP2 tokens.
Follow the following steps to complete the token swap:
- Step 1 — Access the bridge
- Step 2 — Provide your BNB address to receive BEP2 tokens
- Step 3 — Deposit your MITx ERC20 tokens to be swapped
- Step 4 — View the Transaction Summary
Repeat the steps above if you want to swap more MITx ERC20 tokens to MITx BEP2 tokens.
Step 1 — Access the bridge
Please ensure that you access the bridge from the correct URL address.
- Access the MITx Token Bridge from the Morpheus Labs website https://www.morpheuslabs.io, or
- Directly access the bridge from the URL https://bridge.morpheuslabs.io.
Step 2 — Provide your BNB address to receive BEP2 tokens
- If you have an existing BNB wallet address, enter the BNB address in order to receive your BEP2 tokens.
- If you do not have a BNB wallet address, create a BNB wallet and then enter the BNB address in order to receive your BEP2 tokens. You can create a BNB wallet from the link on the screen which will allow you to create the wallet from Binance DEX website (https://www.binance.org/en/create)
Please note that do not use any BNB deposit address on Exchanges to receive your MITx BEP2 tokens. Only use a BNB address in your wallet!
After you have entered your BNB address, you can see the balance of the wallet. Then click “Next” to deposit your MITx ERC20 token to complete the token swap.
Step 3 — Deposit your MITx ERC20 tokens to be swapped
- Get your MITx ERC20 deposit address that is generated by the bridge and linked to your BNB address that you provided in step 2.
- From your wallet, transfer MITx ERC20 tokens to your MITx ERC20 deposit address. After the transfer transaction has been completed, click “Next”, then you will get same amount of MITx BEP2 tokens.
- For example, if you have transferred 1000 MITx ERC20 tokens from your wallet to your MITx ERC20 deposit address, then you will almost instantly receive 1000 MITx BEP2 tokens in your BNB address entered in step 2.
Step 4 — View the Transaction Summary
You can see how many tokens have been swapped from the Transaction Summary page as shown below:
Click on the MITx ERC20 transaction hash, you can verify the transaction in Etherscan:
Click on the MITx BEP2 transaction hash, you can verify the transaction Binance Chain Explorer:
You can also download your transaction summary page into your laptop by clicking:
The screenshot below is an example of the transaction summary page:
The converted BEP2 tokens should be in your wallet now.
You can repeat the steps above to swap additional MITx ERC20 tokens to MITx BEP2 tokens if needed.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any MITx Token Bridge related enquiries or if you have encountered any issues when using the MITx Token Bridge.