I know where you are coming for. We forget to question things.
Personally I love to question things. I like to call myself a conditioning slayer. :)
This blogpost was about What is Diwali, rather than why diwali. However, if you are interested in reading articles that question things, the following ones might interest you:
- Caste System — All about mindset, not about birth https://medium.com/@mosamshah/caste-system-246d7f7731a0#.5ypg9i3wh
- Marriage: How did it all begin — https://medium.com/@mosamshah/marriage-how-did-it-all-begin-b6c508e4557b#.3k9afxso4
- Emotions: A window to the thoughts https://byrslf.co/emotions-a-window-to-the-thoughts-199e3502d909#.631s4anvu
- Looking for happiness: In a palace and a home — https://medium.com/the-coffeelicious/looking-for-happiness-f10f2d0ca2ec#.7cfro21ey
- Mother-in-law: A friend or foe? — https://medium.com/the-coffeelicious/mother-in-law-a-friend-or-a-foe-72b83356d613#.4tqcbox1l
- Are we really free? — https://byrslf.co/are-we-really-free-43f57f8a438e#.irv4kzeo8
- Three Blind Men: Love, Trust and Faith — https://medium.com/myriad-expressions/three-blind-men-love-trust-and-faith-f37c0bf90c3c#.21392xwmb
- Quit Branding me as a “Modi Bhakt” or a “AAPTard”, Brand me as an Indian — https://medium.com/the-coffeelicious/quit-branding-me-as-a-modi-bhakt-e1bd3ae1e90e#.xhkwrcqvl
You can find many more such articles on my page.
Thanks for reading :)