ABCD of the perfect attire for the Mother of the Bride
Being the host of the wedding ceremony of her daughter, the role of Mother of the Bride turns out to be one of the most important one for the Big day. As the role is important the outfit needs to be the best one along with the outfit of the bride. Time changed and so are expectations of the Mother’s bride. She prefers to give equal attention towards selecting the dress of her along with her daughter. Keeping in mind the sophisticated, fashion-forward, stylish mothers in mind the fashion designers of the world are now designing unique outfits for them. There are several points based on which the selection of the Mother of the Bride Dresses Australia, need to be made.
One need to understand the available types of gown silhouettes and also which body type will look best with which silhouette.
· Ball gown: A fairy tale dress having fitted bodice with flares near the waist in the shape of a skirt. It looks good on any body type but seems perfect for pear shaped body
· A-Line: This comes with Fitted bodice right through waist and then flows down to ground, and give the look of outline of Capital “A.” Deems fit for all types of body.
· Trumpet: Fits on body and the flairs starts from mid-thigh till ground. The cut looks a version which is between a-line and mermaid cut. Looks perfect on a body with slim waists. Not ideal for apple and pear shaped body cut, as it makes the stomach and hip visualized
· Mermaid: An eye soothing silhouette which can make the mother of the bride look like an angle is Mermaid. It fits the body right from chest till the knee area and then creates the flare near the knee. Looks awesome for slender body and for the one who want to showcase their body curves. A perfect no for plus sized body.
· Tea-Length: In this cut the Skirt starts in between ankle and knee. An ideal choice for all types of body.
The waistline of Mother of Bride dress is made to create different features on the dress. The waistline is important and it acts as boundary from where shaping of the dress ends.
· Asymmetric: Asymmetrical waistline is typical waistline which goes across body in a diagonal way. Mostly it begins from side of natural waist and then it falls diagonally. This waist line looks flattering on almost all types of body if designed correctly.
· Dropped Waist: Dropped waist is one of the best styles for waistline which falls few inches below of natural waistline. The greatest advantage of this waist that it enhances the height just with lengthening of torso. It will go well with mermaid dress style.
· Empire Waist: Empire waistline goes below bust line, and skirt flows down in a natural way right from there. Mother of the bride will get long as well as slender look.
· Natural Waist: Well this category of waistline starts with narrow body part which lies between ribs and hips. This is one of the common styles of waist and in a natural way it goes well with all body type.
Attention is must to give on the neckline if you are looking for the perfect attire for your daughter’s wedding. Take care of your personal style, neck length and body shape for making the perfect neckline selection of Bride Wear Melbourne and Mother of the bride dress.
· ‘V’ NECK: If you are having a flattering body with slim figure then V neck will match your personality well. You can select to go with creation of V neck with help of straps. Use some appliqué flowers near the neck and it will give a flawless look.
· BATEAU NECKLINE: Bateau or even boat neckline generally gives bride a stylish yet sophisticated look making the look of the mother of bride suitable for the wedding day. Such neckline is preferred if in case your back looks wider than hips. It will draw the eyes near shoulders, giving it a defined look, making is straight or bit curved.
· SWEETHEART NECKLINE: It’s a Timeless and alluring neckline, in shape of heart and is hot favourite among brides as well as bride’s mother.
· High Neck: If you are above the age of 40 years then this type of neck will suit the personality well and will give a dignified and sophisticated look to you. This neck style is bold and gives a sign of royalty in your personality and that what guests on the wedding venue will expect from the mother of the bride.
· Strapless Neckline: In case you are planning to highlight the hair style you make for a royal look then Strapless Neckline will give you the chance to do so. Mother’s of all ages can go with this style as it gives flawless look with the scope to show off your hair style and neck jewelleries well.
Like Neckline and Waist huge importance is given to the fabric to be used for the making of the dress of the bride’s mother. There are quite good varieties of fabrics which are available and used for making of the dress. Here we are penning down the name of the popular fabrics which can be used to design the dress for you.
· Diamond Chiffon
· Embroidered Lace
· Iridescent Chiffon
· Silky Crepe
Demarking any of the above fabric as suitable and non suitable for the outfit of the bride’s mother will not be correct. You need to check the body shape, height, width, hip size, chest size, skin tome and many other things before you scroll to the one which deem fit for you and your personality. Consulting a professional expert in this field will be the right decision.
Why to go with custom made attire over readymade online collection of Mother of the Bride dress?
This type of question we mostly get to hear from the mothers who are getting their daughters married for the first time. Yes, it’s true that you will get to see wide collection of wedding attires for all characters of the ceremony and that too at an affordable price. But how will you feel when you get to receive the dress and find that it is not matching your exact requirement. May be the color is not exactly the one which you saw online, or the size is a complete miss fit or the get up is not looking perfect for your personality. Sending the dress back to seller and then waiting for the next dress is just a time consuming affair and being the mother you will not have that much of time in hand to invest just on the dress. Then what can be the best solution for you in this regard?
We have the answer with us… We will suggest you to look for the trusted boutiques in your locality which are having the leading dressmakers of the industry associated with them. They will take the best care for you are help you get your dress customized as per your choice and preference. Measurements will be taken minutely so that the dress can fit your body well and give you a Diva like look on the auspicious day of your wedding. One of the trusted and very reputed boutiques of the industry on which you can blindly trust for your dress is Comotion Fashion Boutique Trading as Mother of the Bride. We will insist you to pay a visit to the website of this company and we are sure that you will find it worthy.
It is common to see among mothers of the bride that they fail to make a timely plan of the outfit and get conscious right at last moment. This makes them feel more puzzled. professionals do believe in the fact that they need to plan few months before the wedding date to get the outfit perfectly ready on time. When you are looking for custom-made Mother of the bride attire, then ensure to go for advanced booking as this will give enough time to the designers to customize the dress and make it fit to go with your personality and body well. They best part of hiring the services of the dressmakers is that they will give attention towards your expectation about the dress and will get the same ready on time and that too at a price which will match your requirement well.