For many e-commerce companies, the option to advertise through Facebook has opened up an entire world (literally!) of opportunity and new customers. According to Facebook’s own statistics, 1.6 billion people around the globe are connected to small business on Facebook. That’s a lot of potential sales!
74% of individuals earning over $75,000 (USD) are on Facebook. And the 1.62 billion visitors to the platform every day click on an average of 11 ads per month.
But it’s not just about clicks and sales. Facebook ads provide the best targeting options for ads anywhere. The better you know your customers, the more targeted you can make your ads, and the more conversions and sales you’ll see. …
Motion Finance is excited to announce the launch of our accessible, practical financing service designed for eCommerce and online businesses. We are passionate about helping businesses accelerate their growth! Here’s how we’re helping:
· Funding for paid digital advertising (eg. Google/Facebook ads)
· Quick online application (no paperwork!) for funding up to €15,000
· Unbiased application assessment process: our proprietary algorithm assesses your business’ potential
· Repayment through revenue-sharing: pay a fixed percentage of your weekly sales so if your business slows down, your repayments slow down
· No compound interest, no deadlines!
Many online and eCommerce business have the potential to scale quickly, but with the delay between paying for ads (very short window), and receiving sales and conversion revenue (up to three months), they simply don’t have the resources available for online advertising. …