Development Update: MoxyOne’s First Dashboard Demo
The dashboard prototype demo is now viewable!
The development team has released a dashboard prototype demo ahead of the token sale which begins on the 8th of February.
Dashboard Demo Features
1. Overview — Graphs & Charts
- Wallet value — approximate value of the wallet over the last 7 days
- Portfolio amounts — holdings
- Spendings — most used for transactions
- Spending overview over the past 30 days
- More features will be updated soon
- Users can view their SPEND balance
- Send and receive SPEND to and from another wallet
- View other cryptocurrency balances held in your wallet
Users can view their transaction history including cryptocurrency and fiat type, their descriptions and their current status.
4. Your Card
This is a near perfect demo of how your card will look. From this screen you will also be able to import your virtual card to Apple Pay and Android
5. Features Coming Soon
Other exciting features such as Transfers and Reward Points will be available soon.
How Can I View the Demo?
Every registered participant of the MoxyOne token sale will be able to view the dashboard prototype demo that is now available at: https://demo.moxy.one/
You will need to login with the credentials that you used to register with us for the token sale to view the demo.
The development team will add more exciting features and functionality in the near future which allows every user/partner to view their debit card/user status.
The dashboard demo is open source and the Github repo can be accessed here: https://github.com/MoxyOne/Dashboard
Please note that the dashboard is still in its demo phase. The team will update the community via the official MoxyOne social media channels listed below, once it is functional.
Join Us on Social Media for current updates!