How To Participate in MoxyOne’s Presale
A step by step guide.
MoxyOne’s token presale parameters:
- Public Pre-Sale Begins on the 8th of February, 2018 | 01:00 UTC
- Ends on the 10th of March, 2018 | 01:00 UTC
- Token Name: SPEND
- Token Price: 1 ETH = 1000 SPEND
- Minimum Transaction Amount: 1 ETH
- Distribution: Smart Contract is used to generate and transfer tokens instantly upon receiving ETH
If you need help setting up an Ether wallet or wish to contribute with Bitcoin (BTC) or fiat, please see this article.
Every individual wishing to participate in the presale will need to register to have their wallet address verified. Once you have registered via our website, you will need to enter your wallet information and the estimated Ether amount that you wish to contribute. This is all we need to verify your wallet address.
Register for the token sale and create your account via this link: https://moxy.one/register.
Please note: You will need to verify your email after registering and enter valid information and Ethereum address to have your account whitelisted for token sale participation.
Step 2. Log in to your user dashboard: https://moxy.one/login
Step 3. Access your dashboard to view your whitelist status (you will be notified via email once whitelisting is successful).
Public Pre-sale Contributors
Step 4. Participants in the public pre-sale (minimum 1 ETH) will be able to view their whitelist status on their dashboard after logging in.
Please be sure to set a minimum of 300,000 as your Gas Limit and at least 21 Gwei.
Please Note: DO NOT send less than 1 ETH (<1 ETH) to the address during pre-sale as it will be rejected by our smart contract and you will lose gas.
Do not send your contribution from an exchange as this will fail!
Hosho Report & Associated Documents
- Hosho Report : https://github.com/moxy-one/crowdsale/blob/master/documents/review/FinalMoxyOneContractAudit.pdf
- Terms: https://moxy.one/TermsandConditions.pdf
- Token Sale Agreement: https://moxy.one/token-sale-agreement
Join Us on Social Media for current updates!