How to Protect Yourself From Scammers on Telegram
As Telegram chat users, you may encounter scammers claiming to be real support — read this article to know what to look for.
If you do not want to be taken advantage of by scammers, please remember:
- None of the team members will ever ask you for money or cryptocurrencies. You should NEVER transfer any to them. We will never ask for you to send your contributions to a wallet address that we provide on Telegram. Our wallet address can and will only be found on your user dashboard once you login.
- Our supporters cannot give you any discounts on SPEND tokens. They are pretending to offer you tokens in exchange for your money and will take your money and run.
- If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
- Never give out your personal details, even email addresses on the Telegram chat. Send your queries to email@example.com instead. If an admin gets in touch with you via a private message, make sure their username (listed below) is correct before engaging in any discussion.
How to identify admins?
Check if they have “admin” titles beside their names on the Telegram channel member list.
To see the member list, just click on “members” or “info”.
Check member @usernames to determine if you are talking to the right person.
You may get messages from scammers pretending to be team members with their exact same photo/avatar and a very similar username.
Just click on the photo/avatar of the person you are talking to, to check their username and compare this with our list of admin usernames:
Official support team members:
- Remember that the official site for the token sale is:
- Do not transfer your funds to addresses received in private messages
- Do not believe any information regarding MoxyOne received in private messages
- If you are not sure if you are talking to a scammer or an actual support team member, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Block and report any suspicious behaviour and spam messages — this will help Telegram remove these impersonators.
Join Us on Social Media for current updates!