Media Unplugged: Surprise! Distribution is King!
Surprise! Distribution is KING!
Time is running out for Big Media.
Plus, rants and raves about an app that allows you to exchange your time for money, the ridiculous idea that movie review ratings should correlate to box office performance, and Neil Patel’s amazing Instagram experiment.
Brand authority Tom Asacker and Media Strategist Mark Ramsey go inside what’s really happening in media.
Listen as we go inside media to reveal the ugly truth!
Go here for:
- Surprise! Distribution is KING!
- Time is running out for Big Media here and here
- The Chinese app that allows you to exchange your free time for money
- Wait, you mean movie review aggregator ratings are SUPPOSED to predict box office success?
- Neil Patel’s amazing Instagram experiment
Special thanks once again to our awesome producer! Jeff Schmidt — Exciting Audio for Media.
And tweet us at @tomasacker and @markramseymedia using #mediaunplugged if you have any comments or content ideas.