In News: Jan 29, 2016 | IoT | Zika Virus
It’s a Great Day!
· Google finally launches an AdWords app for iPhone and iPad
Ø The Google AdWords app helps you stay connected with your ad campaigns from anywhere, using your iPhone
Ø You can easily view your ads’ performance on the go with this simplified companion to your desktop account
Ø So you can keep your campaigns running smoothly — no matter where your business takes you
Ø https://youtu.be/1BoLNGmbKQA you — Watch the video walkthrough of using the AdWords app
· Here are IoT trends that will change the way businesses, governments, and consumers interact with the world
Ø Here are The BI Intelligence Report has following key points on IoT trends.
Ø In total, there will be 34 billion devices connected to the internet by 2020, up from 10 billion in 2015
Ø IoT devices will account for 24 billion, while traditional computing devices (e.g. smartphones, tablets, smartwatches, etc.) will comprise 10 billion
Ø Nearly $6 trillion will be spent on IoT solutions over the next five years
Ø Businesses will be the top adopter of IoT solutions. They see three ways the IoT can improve their bottom line by
ü Lowering operating costs
ü Increasing productivity; and
ü Expanding to new markets or developing new product offerings
Ø Governments are focused on increasing productivity, decreasing costs, and improving their citizens’ quality of life. They will be the second-largest adopters of IoT ecosystems
Ø Consumers will lag behind businesses and governments in IoT adoption
Ø Still, they will purchase a massive number of devices and invest a significant amount of money in IoT ecosystems
· BloomReach lands $56M to deliver personalized marketing to every digital business
Ø One of the largest funding rounds for any private cloud personalization company ever
Ø BloomReach has landed $56 million in Series D funding
Ø The round underlines the increasing interest in personalized marketing
Ø BloomReach offers personalized marketing solutions that help to drive consumers to the right products
Learn Something New
There’s a new biological virus called Zika that is spreading explosively in the Americas. Know what is Zika Virus.
· What is the Zika virus? A tropical infection new to the Western Hemisphere
· The Zika virus is a mosquito-transmitted infection
· Discovered in 1947 in Uganda, there has been an outbreak in Brazil recently. Careful if you have your tickets booked to Brazil for the 2016 FIFA Club World Cup in Rio
· Concern is focused on women who become infected while pregnant and those who develop a temporary form of paralysis after exposure to the Zika virus
· What countries should pregnant women avoid? About two dozen destinations mostly in the Caribbean, Central America and South America
· I’m pregnant and I recently visited a country with Zika virus. What do I do? : Some women should get blood tests, and just about all should get ultrasound scans
· I’m pregnant now, but wasn’t when I visited one of the affected countries. What’s the risk? Very low, experts say
· Is there a treatment? No. The symptoms are mild — when they appear at all — and usually require only rest, nourishment and other supportive care
· Below map with colored areas shows regions with current or past evidence of Zika
Did You Know!
If you get gum on an item of clothing, put the item in the freezer for two to three hours and the gum will be easier to peel off!
Have A Great Day!
Coz Why Not!
Mr. Bhattad | Sales Operations
Office : 080–6694–4180 | Mobile : 96–200–48–248
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
“It’s not the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out;
It’s the pebble in your shoe.”
- Muhammad Ali