How to get PR in Australia
What Does It Mean Like Getting Permanent Residency In Australia?
You can easily get the chance to live in a country like Australia for an unlimited period of time by several means and one of them is through the Employer Nomination Scheme which comes under subclass 186 which lead the skilled workers to get the Australian permanent residency. In such a way, one can easily live and work in Australia. All you need to get is to be nominated by an approved Australian employer.
Requirements Of Getting PR In Australia:
· You are required to be proficient in the English language if you want to be the resident of Australia so in that case, you need a Self-assessment report from assessing authority.
· You will also need the valid education and travel documents.
· For this purpose, you require choosing one of the occupations from the SOL i.e. Skilled Occupation List in case you are applying for the non-sponsored visa.
· You also need to pick the right permanent residency visa category in order to apply for it.
· Do apply in point based system. As you gather all the documents well, the next step is to apply in the point based system of Australia. In this, you need to fill all the key profile details of yours that include your age, work experience, etc.
· The other valid requirement is related to the health. You need to get valid certificates regarding your fitness level.
· After your health requirement, the next important detail is your character requirement. For that also you need to provide a valid document.
· You may need to pass a medical examination or the character verification process.
For more details regarding the requirement and needs for applying for the same, you need to contact with Adelaide Migration Agent.
What are the benefits attached to the Permanent Residency of Australia?
The benefits of PR in Australia will make you enjoy a number of rights and privileges as linked to it. This may include the following set of points:
1. Once you become the PR of Australia, you will be given a permanent visa that entitles you to enjoy living and working in Australia for an indefinite period.
2. You can enjoy unlimited travel to and from Australia after becoming the permanent resident of Australia.
3. You also get the freedom to pursue any course of study of your choice. And you also get the chance to pick among various options regarding the University education.
4. The most important benefit of getting the PR in Australia is the facility of a work permit as once you become the permanent resident of Australia, it becomes easier for you to work for any employer in any occupation. Rather working in the Public Service or Armed Forces is strictly restricted in such a case.
5. You can also enjoy the benefits under the laws as the citizens. You can become a part of trade unions and can claim worker’s compensation too.
6. The permanent residents also become entitled to the social security for a period of two years and can enjoy benefits like sickness, unemployment, and student benefits etc.
7. Health care entitlement is the another benefit which you can enjoy in Australia after availing PR. You can easily get the privilege of health insurance scheme run by the government called Medicare.
8. The next benefit in this list is for the children of permanent residents who are born in Australia. They as entitled as Australian citizens by birth and they can enjoy the maximum benefits in education and health care.
Well yes, there are some formalities involved in the overall process of the PR in Australia but the extreme benefits are also worth to that. So to avail that, you need to get in link with the prominent services of Adelaide Migration Agent.