How to Spend $35 to Get the Best Return on Investment
1. Go to Google. Type in Godaddy. Click on the 99 cent ad. Buy a web domain for 99 cents.
2. Go to One Dollar Hosting. Sign up for 12 months for $12.
You’re at $13 now.
3. Go to fiverr.com. Find someone to design a logo for you for $5.
4. Design a website on WordPress.
5. Host the website.
6. Figure out what you want to sell. Work out a strategic partnership.
7. Set up a PayPal account. Integrate a shopping cart onto your site.
8. Utilize social media to your site.
9. Start blogging.
(Disclaimer: Your site will be really slow, but at least you’ll have a site.)
You have what, $17 left? Go buy a pizza. Or upgrade your hosting plan as the traffic permits.