In Light of Being Short One iPhone
Does Snapchat work on iPad?
Having my phone stolen Saturday night has taught me a lot of lessons, and to fill the empty void in my hand I thought I’d share them all because of course.
- First and foremost, and a rookie mistake, do not use a simple snap purse at a crowded bar because of obvious reasons.
- “Find My iPhone” only works if you can remember your password.
- Turns out you can’t snapchat about your missing phone without said phone.
- Phantom Phone Syndrome is no joke.
- Holding onto your old iPod Touch 4 comes in handy until you start to use it and then quickly remember why the rest of the world stopped using it.
- Spotify is wonderful and should not be taken for granted [see answer 5]
- I just reached for my phone again so…
- When asking the office of your apartment to call you when your new phone is delivered, don’t give them your cell number to call.
- If you try to be smart and think “I’ll just log onto iCloud on my mac” then track that thought right back home because iCloud will text a verification code. To your phone.
- … And because you don’t have a phone, you can’t receive that text.
- …This includes Outlook 365 honestly whatever happened to emailing a verification code. Way to assume the user experience.
- In the end, the people at [wireless store] will judge you regardless, so go ahead and roll in with your dirty sweats and Gatorade, they know.
</end of rant>