How to fix Recycle bin error for your PC
The Recycle bin is a dustbin for a PC. It is used for windows computer to store the unwanted deleted items on your PC.It is temporary storage of the files and folders before you have to delete the files as permanently. In your windows desktop, you have to open the recycle bin by double clicking the icon.
Recycle bin window allows you to delete the unwanted items individually or restore the files and folders to their original location. If you need to delete permanently all the items in your recycle bin to select the “Empty the Recycle Bin” in the left side of the windows.
Recycle Bin problems symptom:
· Program lock-ups.
· Slow PC performance.
· System freezes.
· Shut down problems.
· Installation errors.
· Hardware failure.
You have to recycle completely to download and install most recommended tool “Smart PC Fixer”. To download the free tool to find the errors in your windows PC. It is easy to clean the entire bad registry and to repair corrupted or damaged files.
To remove recycle bin manually:
· Start your pc in safe mode to repair the recycle bin. Press F8 to boot up your computer.
· Click Start, in a search box, to type Device manager and to check the driver issues is outdated or corrupted.
· To launch the software to click system tools, windows update step by step.
Fixing to recycle bin automatically:
An efficient way the Recycle Bin used the SmartPCFixer.
· Click the below button to download the SmartPCFixer.
· To Launch SmartPCFixer and run a complete scan for your PC.
· Click Fix all to get rid of Recycle Bin.
If you have any more issues about to fix Recycle bin error for your PC contact Microsoft customer support toll free number +1–888–308–2550 or visit our site https://www.microsoft-customersupport.com/.