How to Remove Antimalware Virus — The Quickest and Safest Antimalware Removal Method
The delay is without a doubt the worst problem you can encounter in your configuration. Now it can be caused by low-end hardware, installing a lot of programs and many other things. But more often than not, this has something to do with CPU usage. Now this doesn’t mean you need to update your processor. Sometimes these are just “not so necessary” tasks that drain your CPU usage. This is where antimalware Service executables come into play. Information about MsMpEng. exe antimalware Service executables Windows 10 and 100 Disk will also be given here.
Antimalware Service Executable is a very common problem for Windows users. It occurs in Windows 7, 8 and 10. With our guide you will be able to solve this in a few minutes for sure.
How to disable Antimalware Service Executable High CPU ?
The best way to disable Antimalware Service Executable High CPU is by changing the schedule of windows defender. So follow it below step by step.
- Click the Start Menu on the left side, and type Administrative Tools. Click on it to open it.
- From the Administrative Tools, explorer Window, choose Task Scheduler. Double click on it to open it.
- From the left pane of Task Scheduler browse to the following path:
- Once you’re in the Windows Defender Folder, locate the Name called “Windows Defender Scheduled Scan”, click on it once to highlight it and then choose Properties.
- From the Properties Windows, Click on the Conditions Tab and Un-check the options under Idle, Power and Network and Click OK. Don’t Worry, we will schedule it properly in the steps to come.
- Once this is done, we will then reschedule it. Click the Properties from the right pane again, and this time choose the Triggers tab, and Click New.
- Here, choose the Weekly option or Monthly, as per your preference, and then choose the Day, Click OK and make sure it is enabled.
- This will re-schedule the Defender to work as per your preference. Now, if the scan was previously running, wait for it to finish, you’ll see the results after the scan has finished, but when the scan does run as per your defined schedule, you will still get the High CPU Usage. Repeat the same for the three other schedules.
- Windows Defender Cache Maintenance, Windows Defender Cleanup, Windows Defender Verification. Turn the conditions off, set the trigger to run once a week.
So, these were the steps to fix msmpeng.exe antimalware service executable by changing Windows Defender Schedule.