Register your Ethereum Wallet to Metamask
Last time we talked about how to make an Ethereum Wallet using MyEtherWallet. Today we are back with registering your Ethereum wallet to Metamask.
MetaMask is a Google Chrome Extension in which you can safely and conveniently manage your Ethereum wallet. You can use MetaMask to send / receive Ethereums, and you can also check your MVL Tokens that you are going to receive from us in future.
1. Access to MetaMask Webpage(https://metamask.io/) with Google Chrome browser, and click on ‘GET CHROME EXTENSION’.
2. Click on to ‘Add to Chrome’.
When Metamask is properly installed, you can see a cute-fox-shaped icon next to the web address bar, which stands for MetaMask.
3. Click on the MetaMask icon and click on ‘Accept’ (you can only click on ‘Accept’ after scrolling down all the way to the bottom).
4. Then, you will come to a page like this. Please set a password that you will not forget, since it will be your MetaMask password. Click on ‘CREATE’ afterwards.
5. Twelve words will be randomly created. This array of words will be asked in such cases when you have to restore your MetaMask account, so please copy them somewhere safe. Then click on ‘I’VE COPIED IT SOMEWHERE SAFE’.
6. Now your MetaMask account is made. (Yay!)
Next you have to import your MyEtherWallet account. Click on the human icon located on the upper-right side, and click on ‘Import Account’.
7. Choose ‘JSON File’ for ‘SELECT TYPE.’ Next, click on ‘Select File’ and choose the Keystore File that you previously created at MyEtherWallet. Then insert your Keystore File Password that you have created at MyEtherWallet, and click on ‘IMPORT’.
8. Now you can use Metamask to manage your Ethereum wallet! You can see your MyEtherWallet account icon is written with ‘IMPORTED’.
MVL, pronounced as “em buh l,” stands for Mass Vehicle Ledger. It is an ecosystem that connects all services, like the car dealer shops, mechanic shops, car rental companies and more, that touch your car to collect its lifetime data.
Telegram EN: https://t.me/mvlchain_en
Telegram KR: https://t.me/mvlchain_kr
Kakao Open Chat: https://open.kakao.com/o/geJvwwK
See video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4gcY7pmWRQ