Prettiest Pastel Styles to Brighten Up Your Spring Wardrobe
Spring Summer trends every year are all about pastel shades, whether it is in the form of dresses and tops or bags and footwear. Pastel colours are the chalky calmer tones of any hue, which is perfect for spring summer dressing. Serenity blues make you dream of the sea and waves, buttercup yellows are the softer tones of the scorching summer sun, and pinks and reds just remind you of roses in full bloom. This year there are numerous styles that you can add to your Spring wardrobe within the pastel theme.
- What better way to reign in comfort and fashion together with block heel mules this time of the year. Mules with a peep toe front and chunky heels are super stylish and also comparatively easy to wear for longer hours during the day. For spring summer 2017 keep a set of blush tones handy as these will go with a lot of your ensembles.
2. Women always carry their world with them in their mini sling bags. This year opt for a lighter shade of any colour to match with your summer outfits as pastels will be seen all over the streets. For the college girl, a mini backpack in blues or yellows is perfect to keep your essentials with you at all times and be part of the trend too.
3. As women empowerment is the talk to the town all over the world, it needs to be embraced in the form of fashion too. Invest in a powdery pink pantsuit this year which is an absolute must have in your wardrobe. If an entire suit is not your cup of tea, go for comfortable palazzos or trousers in a chalky colour.
4. Spring time dresses are a wardrobe essential for all women. The addition of pastel tones can add femininity to your outfit in simpler colours of lavender, tulip pinks, strawberry ice, etc. Frills and ruffles are a spring summer trend for girly girls and adding the touch of pastel will surely make your outfit complete.
5. Spring weddings and Indian festivals are the best place to see the variety of colours adorned by all the guests. If you plan to wear a saree, opt for a lightweight cotton or chanderi fabric in peach, pinks and corals. For a best friend’s wedding, opt for a breezy and summery lehenga in rose quartz or lemon zest shades.
Spring 2017 is all about keeping it simple, comfortable and weather friendly. Pastel colours are a requisite for your closet this year keeping your look calm, subtle yet fashion focussed.
Fashion Advice by experts at Roposo.com