Like many others I am also an iPhone user. One day I was just exploring my iPhone and unintentionally I go to the System Services under the Privacy settings. I was shocked to see that my iPhone was tracking my locations as I travel.
However, the way iOS present that location data is not interactive. For example, it shows the location circle with zoomed map and sometime you cannot identify where exactly you were.
By default, significant locations are enabled. Do not forget to turn it off if you don’t need it.
In order to interact with the significant locations I develop MZVisits app. It allows to track significant locations on the go. Unlike the system services, for privacy purpose all tracked locations are saved locally inside the phone.
Along with the privacy MZVisits provides the following features:
- See all logged visits on the map.
- Search logged visits with reference to address.
- Sort visits by date added, city and country.
- It will notify your when a visit is logged.
- Allows you to import and export all visits.
- Allows you to manually add new visit.
Install now and see where you had been in the past ;)