Holiday with the family needs a lot of planning as a family vacation is very important! The first thought that comes in our mind when we plan for a holiday is the selection of a resort. We look for an all in one budget-friendly resort, provides comfort and luxury, has modern amenities and is kid-friendly. Resorts in Corbett near river provides modern amenities, courteous services, arranges jungle safaris, has waterfront rooms, various dining options, spa and children’s activity area. Most of the riverside resorts in Corbett are all-inclusive resorts.
Before booking your resort consider the following points to have happy holidays:
- Budget-friendly: We look for the all-inclusive resort but all of us can’t afford high-end resorts, we have to look at our pockets too! The holiday includes many other expenditures like travelling, sightseeing, food, etc, so one should look for a resort which provides complimentary breakfast, kids as a free option, free shuttle and many other free services. Certain Resorts also provide kitchenette where we can cook for ourselves while travelling and this also reduces our travel cost. Prior and online bookings may get you big discounts too!!
- Food options: Check the food options at the resort, it should be both kid and adult-friendly. It is better if they have a buffet, where we can get more choice and healthy options like fresh fruits and juices. Also, check whether their kitchen happily provides special request or not, as some people might have certain food restrictions. Do check whether they have convenient family dining hours.
- The right choice of room: Choose the size of the room according to your family needs. If you have a big family go for suits or else small size room will also do. If your kids accompany you it is better to opt for bedroom separated from living space. Check out if there is a balcony and a bathtub in your room to make your stay more comfortable.
- Kids club: Make a booking in the resort which has a kids club where you can drop the kids and relax for some time near the pool. These clubs entertain the little ones by providing many gaming options. Check out the quality and safety aspect of the club before leaving your kids there.
- Amenities: Before booking the resort check out its amenities. Choose the resort which provides a swimming pool and water play area as it is the best place to spend time. Both adults and kids love to play in the water. Laundry service is a must as after playing in the sand or near the beach you need to get your clothes cleaned. The spa is very much needed for relaxing and rejuvenating, medical assistance to meet the emergencies and baby sitters to take care of the little ones. Also check whether they are charging any hidden fee like parking fee, Resort fee and charges for rooms in Jim Corbett with best deals and wi-fi.
Always choose an appropriate resort keeping in mind all the family members. Be wise and choose a perfect family-friendly resort and have fun-filled holidays.